Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So much to be thankful for! I can make a list that includes everyone in my life and everything that God has blessed me with - but to keep it more specific, today I am thankful for my unbelievably sweet and beautiful daughter who sleeps in past 8am and naps without a fuss (most of the time).

I hear from my mommy friends all the time about how their kids wake up with the sun every morning. I am SO thankful Little G likes to sleep in as much as me because 6am is not my friend. I should add that because I am a SAHM bedtime for Little G is later than most kids I know. She usually goes to bed between 8:30 and 9 pm - sometimes around 9:30 if Mr. G comes home late and the two of them are enjoying some time together. I would never cut their time short because of a "bedtime." I'm positive her favorite part of the day is when she hears Mr. G's truck pull up and she gets to run out and greet him - telling him all the fun things she did and learned.
It's one of my favorite moments each day too.












Vintage Little G - June 2008





2 comments: