Sunday, May 23, 2010

Talk about a deal...

One-Year subscription to Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine for $3.99!!

I love Rachael Ray - she taught me how to cook. True story: Before Mr. G and I got married the only thing I knew how to make was grilled cheese sandwiches. So in an effort to become more domestic I would come home from class or work and watch 30 Minute Meals. Then I'd head over to Alberton's (just down the road) and pick up the ingredients and make what Rachael did that day. There were several inedible meals at first, but after about a year I was creating my own recipes and enjoying cooking more than I ever thought I would.

So when I saw this deal on one of my favorite blogs The Prudent Patron, I was thrilled and wanted to share it here. Just use the code EVERYDAY at checkout. The price fluctuates about $1 - I bought my subscription yesterday for $3.99 and others said they only paid $2.99. Either way, what a great deal!

Order your subscription HERE

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I just ordered my subscription! I love this magazine and can't wait to try some new recipes when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either!! I always want to buy it at the register but it's $4! Now we get 10 for $4 - such a good find.

    ReplyDelete