Friday, May 21, 2010

Photo Friday

For my first Photo Friday I wanted to share a picture that would give you a moment of joy. Out of the thousands of pictures I have stored in iPhoto, the one that makes me smile every time I see it is this one


Mr. G and Little G were relaxing in the warm sand in Santa Barbara when I snapped this peaceful image. Little G, then 11 months old, has a shovel in her hands and was having a blast digging away. She looked up often to gaze out at the harbor and I was able to capture this sweet moment. I love it so much that a 23x18 resting above the fireplace. Hope it brought a smile to your face :)



4 comments:

  1. This picture is precious! It captures such a beautiful daddy-daughter moment. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOVVVEEEE it!!! Hope you guys are doing well:)

    xoxo, Mere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright girl...I played with your favorite photo and posted to my blog. Hope you love it!

    http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/2010/05/anatomy-of-edit.html

    ReplyDelete