Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Manufacturer Coupons

Manufacturer coupons are free money and I've learned to love them. While searching online for coupons this month I glanced over at my grocery list and saw Colgate toothpaste and Lysol disinfecting wipes. Instead of looking at page after page of coupons on sites like redplum.com or coupons.com, I went straight to the website of the brands I am loyal to and looked for coupons there and was quite successful.

On colgate.com I found a coupon for $1.00 off the sensitive whitening toothpaste that we use.
FIND IT HERE

On lysol.com I printed out a coupon for $1.00 off 2 Lysol disinfecting wipes - which were on sale at Target for only $1.89 each!
FIND IT HERE

Campbell's has a coupon page where I found $1.00 off any 2 soups and I needed 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup.
FIND IT HERE

During my coupon research I also stubbled upon an article on Grocery Coupon Guide which has an extensive list of company and brand name links that take you straight to the coupon page. I bookmarked it right away and have been back several times.

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

  1. Love this...and I am so completely in...its officially serious serious budget time...

    Thank you for the boost, and inspiration to get on this...and I think you have the right Idea a blog makes it far more accountable!

    ps...I m a nestie, not a stalker...

    :)

    www.saraheverafter.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! I'm glad you have been encouraged. The blog really does make me more accountable. Even if no one reads it, I know it's out there and I think of it every time I make a purchase.
    I look forward to following you as well, your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete