Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo

The next two days are going to be a serious test for me at this Challenge. Mr. G won't be home from work until late and I am not watching my niece and nephew until Friday (I have them three times a week). In the past, I've always used my two days off to 1. relax 2. go to Target and take Little G on a lunch date to Wendy's 3. clean. Number 2 is going to be hard give up. I've been trying to think of things we can do together that are free. Maybe a picnic at the park?

On Sunday night I made these Chicken Cesar Sandwiches on Ciabatta bread. The are simple to make and very delicious.


Monday night I made Chicken Marsala with mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, Salad & Garlic Bread. I had to walk an extra 20 minutes after this meal.


Every Tuesday we get together with our small group (bible study). Each couple brings a finger food and this week I made Bacon Appetizer Cresent. I found the recipe on kraftrecipes.com. I knew they would be good (bacon and cream cheese are the main ingredients), but they were even better than I imagined. A couple of people asked for the recipe so here it is.
GET THE RECIPE HERE


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am impressed with your cooking skills! Can I come over for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time Kate, but you have to bring dessert - I can't afford it!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm totally subscribing to yours too. Love it!

    And to answer your question, I use a Canon Rebel XS camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your chicken marsala looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete