Friday, July 29, 2011

Coming Next Week - Kidding Around Friday {link party}

The lovely Katie from Love, Lattes & Lullabies and I will be hosting an all-things-kid-related
 link party starting next Friday!

Growing Up Gardner
{Kid}ding Around Friday will be the place to share your favorite kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Decorating, Photography,
Great Deals, Organization and more!

{To Join the Party}

1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda.
2. Link to a specific kid-related post.
Up to 3 entries each. No giveaways or shops, please.
3. Grab our adorable little button - seriously, isn't it darling?
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature 3 of our favorite posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

So get your post ready to link up next Friday. See you then.

~ Amanda & Katie

10 comments:

  1. I look forward to linking up with you! I have presented your awesome blog with the Butterfly Award! http://www.aboutamom.com/2011/07/butterfly-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! You posted a link about your Target toy clearance on the sassy saver, and I happened to follow it, I am so glad I did, I just LOVE your blog! It's so sweet! I also noticed that you said you are from Hanford? I live in Visalia! We are very close by ;) I subscribed to you blog, and I noticed that you also coupon, i LOVE to coupon as well! Right now I am actually doing my match ups right now for the start of the sale week tomorrow...

    Well I just wanted to drop you a line and tell you hello, and that I really love your blog!

    Have a great weekend! And it was so great to meet you!!

    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle!
    I'm actually not from Hanford - I just go to that Target - but I'm close.
    Glad to have you!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, looks like a lot of fun! Posts about poop don't count, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love a new party, and this one sounds like lots of fun! I'll see you then. Meanwhile, I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back - thanks!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama G - Poop posts absolutely count. Pretty much anything goes :)
    Plus, if I couldn't talk about my kids poop I wouldn't have so many funny stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com.  Thanks! By the way, we are GIVING AWAY an IPAD 2 and would love for you to enter if you haven’t already!  Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Stopping by from the Sunday Blog Hop! Love some of the things and ideas that you have done. I am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and Facebook. I would love a follow back on both when you get a chance. Thanks so much and have a great week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete