Monday, July 4, 2011

Bullseye Bargains - Store Clearance

Have you been to Target recently? There is a whole lot of clearance going on. Something in every department. Last Monday I was at the store when they were marking down Girls jeans to 75%. I picked up several for $2.49 each. I can't believe how fast Noelle grows out of clothes so deals like this are a blessing.

And yesterday (7/3) I found Girls shoes marked down to 75% off. I picked up two pairs for $3.74 each, regular price $14.99! Great price for shoes!!!

In the baby clothes section there were several onesies for 75% off. I got one for $1.12 and also picked up:

4 Hot Wheels cars $1.07 each
4 $1/1 MQ
= .07 each

Gillette Fusion Lotion sale price $3.99
$2 TQ from Hi, Coupons mailer
$2 MQ from June P&G insert
= FREE

And in toy clearance news I dug around and found these:


Cars Toon ITO SAN $1.24 reg. $4.99
Kung Fu Panda toy $2.06 reg. $7.99

Other good finds:
Olay Regnerest Clearance $5.08
$2 Target Mobile Coupon
$3.00 MQ
= .08

Shoes Clearance price $3.74 each

Oral-B Floss .94
.75 MQ from July P&G
.19

Peanut Butter M&Ms - we have a slight addiction here
Sale price 2 for $5

Cottonelle wipes sale price $2.01 each
$1.25 TQ
= $2.77 total

Crest Toothpaste $2.99
$2 Target Catalina
$1 MQ from June P&G insert
=FREE

Poptarts sale price $2.14
$2/3 MQ
$1/3 TQ
=$5.42 total

Gillette Body Wash sale price $3.49 (oops forgot to put them in the picture)
$2/2 Target Coupon from Hi, Coupons mailer
$2 MQ from Charmin Sensitive coupon booklet
$2 MQ from Charmin Sensitive coupon booklet
= .49 each

Total = $21.92

What my kitchen looks like after the first of the month. 
Out with the old, in with the new

5 comments:

  1. You continue to be my inspiration to get off my butt and actually organize my coupons. I still use them every week but I am not getting anywhere near my maximum savings. Keep it up, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! :)
    I only spend about 2 hours a week (usually during nap time) organizing them and preparing for a shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing your Target trips. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to July clearance at target! I hope I don't miss it this year!! It's a great time to stock the "gift closet" with misc. markdown toys. I usually pick up some great bargains that I can save for kids Easter baskets (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, etc) as well as some birthday gifts & christmas gifts! They seem to have a few things marked 75%, but there will be a BIG markdown sometime this month! I hope I don't miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am looking forward to the big Toy Sale. I got there at 10am last year and was able to score some good deals but the lady in line in front of me had TWO FULL carts of toys. I was so jealous! Her total was $200 for well over $1,000 worth of toys.

    ReplyDelete