Thursday, April 12, 2012

{new life}

My best friend since the 4th grade had a baby Monday morning. Kim and Adam welcomed their second son, Andrew. He is perfect.


I'm all about newborns. Especially the ones who will grow up to call me Auntie. These babies fill my heart with so much joy.  


At nearly 9 pounds, Andrew is what Kim calls a "little fellah" compared to his big brother who was a pound heavier at birth.


There's nothing softer than newborn baby skin. It's the silkiest velvet that you've never felt. That totally makes sense.



I love every wiggle, yawn, squeak, and stretch.  Each is a reminder of how great our God is. How every person is a miracle, masterfully created. 


And I can't talk about proud daddy's without getting teary.





Andrew's first bath.






Andrew,
You have the coolest mom of all time. Her friendship has been one of the best things in my life. Because of her I've been able to laugh through every embarrassing moment and had a shoulder to cry on through every heartbreak. Her wit is unmatched and her love is unconditional. I know you are going to grow up to be an amazing man and I can't wait to see what God does in your life and what you do for His kingdom. 
I love you,
Auntie Amanda

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful baby! And gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete