Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh Snap Wednesday {linky} - 9/21

{Oh Snap}
iPhone pictures from last week.

Princess Noelle

A beautiful Saturday afternoon stroll downtown

Complete with a giant banana split

I only had two measly scoops :)
Or not------------->

At an old ice cream parlor-slash-diner that hasn't changed since 1920, or at least since my Sophomore year in high school which was the last time I was there.



Two of my favorites: sushi and thrift stores.

Don't forget to check your local thrift store for Halloween costumes. I scored an awesome Lobster costume for Noah for 6 bucks! I found it on eBay going for $61. Noelle also picked up a Disney Cinderella dress in great condition for $5.


Come back tomorrow for my No-Sew Pumpkin Tutu{torial}
{Link up your photo post}

Growing Up Gardner
New here? Let me know so I can follow you back.

25 comments:

  1. I love the way your I phone pictures look! I especially love the first one of your little princess! So cute!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun pictures! Looks like everyone was having a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful week - great photos!!

    Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that first shot. So creative. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chalk crown picture.. TOO CUTE!

    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful family.
    your lil girl's blue eyes are gorgeous!!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first photo. That icecream looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first shot is so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the effect of the chalk tiara and scepter. So cool! And way cheaper than the Disney alternative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the top photo, you had a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEautiful photos! Looks like a great fun week. I love thrift stores too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sushi! Great photos and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the crown and wand picture ... I am going to have to steal that idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are an iPhone photo master! these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set of photos

    Have a great WW!, thanks for stopping by and linking up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pictures! Instagram is awesome :) I can't wait to see what you come up with for your pumpkin tutu-torial! I make tutus too, and am always interested in learning different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad I found your blog! Happy to link up, and I am also now following you.

    Love Instagram!!!

    Cheers—
    Suz from Well to Do

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! The first one is awesome...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. stopping by to send some bloggy love from your new follower.

    hope you'll follow me back http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete