Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kidding Around Friday {LINKY} - 9/30

Welcome to {Kid}ding Around Friday
{Kid}ding Around Friday is the place to share your kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Pregnancy, Decorating, Photography, 
A Funny Story, Great Deals, Organization and more!

{To Join the Party}

Growing Up Gardner
1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda (first 2 links)
2. Link to a specific kid-related post - not your main page.
3. We'd love for you to grab our adorable little button.
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature a few posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

WE ENJOYED READING THESE LINKS FROM LAST WEEK

A Very Hungry Caterpillar {Baby Shower}
I love that the hosts served all of the treats the caterpillar eats through!

Ghost feet - My Crafty Weekend
from Diary of a Working Mom
YES! We are making these tomorrow!


The day I found out we were having twins
Such a beautiful story!

Thanks for linking up!



6 comments:

  1. wow, thank you for featuring me. Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about you to say thanks. Natasha x

    http://www.tashanddion.com/2011/09/i-was-featured_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the focus of this hop! what a great idea :D i just found it for the first time and am your newest follower. looking forward to keeping connected!

    -nicole
    betweenbabies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower...LOVE your blog!!! Hope you can stop by mine and check it out and follow back...http://www.atthemapletable.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited - Thank you for featuring me! I tweeted this link last night.

    ReplyDelete