Wednesday, January 4, 2012

gift package upcycling

Isn't it fun to find new uses for old items? One of the easiest things to re-use is empty containers. They are the best for packaging baked goods. Mr. G recently made our church staff Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to say thank you for all of their hard work over the year. I used Mr. G's Muscle Milk container to package the cookies.
All I had to do was clean the container, take off the original label off and make one of my own.



Look around the house for things you can use the next time you plan on baking up some goodies. I found these in my pantry. Maybe they'll have a second use one day!


Just print out a cute little label or wrap some pretty scrapbook paper around it. Viola. A perfectly upcycled gift container.

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little idea. The best projects are the ones that are done with unexpected items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest Follower from The Blog Hop! http://www.katscornerniche.com

    ReplyDelete