Monday, March 28, 2011

Sharing the wealth


I'd like to start sharing the best deals that I find each week. Not just every deal that comes around, but the ones that I actually take part in and are useful for me and my family, and hopefully for yours as well.

Coupon info you need to know:
Target accepts one Manufacturer coupon AND one Target coupon for the same item. This allows for bigger savings and often times free stuff!

I print coupons from target.com, coupons.com, redplum.com, and smartsource.com. I also keep on eye out for Facebook deals - companies will put up a coupon to print if you "like" their page.

Today I scored Disney's Tangled 4-disc set including a free book for only $15!
How?
I used the $5 off coupon on Disney's site stacked with a $5 off Target coupon that came in the Easter mailer. We don't have a Blue-Ray player (yet) and I have no use for the Blue-Ray 3D disc but Noelle loves the book (sticker page included) and I'll give the Blue-Ray disc to my niece and nephew. Everyone wins :-)
I felt bad for the poor sucker in front of us who paid $24.99 for it! It's so easy to print out a $5 coupon before heading to the store.
I say it aaaaallllll the time...."It's like printing my own money!" (can you name that movie?)

Other great deals this week:

Coupons.com - $2 coupon for Visine drops - I picked up the travel size at Target - Free!

SeeHere.com - Get 24 4x8 cards for only $2.49 shipped! I'm planning on making Easter cards to send out in April. Add the 24 cards to your cart and use the code 25cards at checkout.

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Thank you :) Have you ever printed out more coupons than you will need and hand them out to complete strangers? Maybe I'm alone on that one, but I love to do it at Boston Market and JCP portrait studios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the time! I LOVE giving out diaper coupons at Target! I once gave a lady a $3 MQ and $2.50 TQ ($5.50 off) and she acted like I just gave her a million bucks! Makes my heart happy :)

    ReplyDelete