Monday, June 14, 2010

Noelle's Toy Story Birthday Party


Little G's birthday party was a blast. I'm a little annoyed with myself for not taking pictures of everything before guests arrived but I was so busy! Don't throw a party at 10am unless you are a morning person or get most of it set up the night before.Here are some pictures of her fun day :)
Me and the Birthday Girl

The front door - I made Andy's room wallpaper. The guests loved it.
Some of the kids playing in the kiddy squirt pool - we had two other pools for bigger kids
Food! We had Frito boats, hot dogs, hamburgers, BBQ beans, my pasta salad, and fresh fruit.

Little G sitting at the table
Plates, napkins, utensils
My mother-in-law makes all of the grandkids cakes :) It was so yummy!
My mom and grandma
She asked to go swimming at Daddy's big pool after her nap so we went.

After swimming in her Buzz poncho!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture with her red sunglasses! So cute! Congrats on the party... it looks like it went great!

    ReplyDelete