Thursday, September 15, 2011

Kidding Around Friday {LINKY} - 9/16

Welcome to {Kid}ding Around Friday
{Kid}ding Around Friday is the place to share your kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Pregnancy, Decorating, Photography, 
A Funny Story, Great Deals, Organization and more!

Growing Up Gardner
{To Join the Party}

1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda (first 2 links)
2. Link to a specific kid-related post - not your main page.
3. We'd love for you to grab our adorable little button.
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature our favorite posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

A FEW GREAT LINKS FROM LAST WEEK

How to Make a Thunderstorm
Noelle has a similar craft for the bathtub for "making it rain." I bookmarked this for letter T week.

DIY Initial Frame
from Memoirs of a Mama
Wouldn't this be adorable in a nursery? Great idea, Kim!

We loved this video of Bryn getting her roll on :)

Why we won't be returning to play group
Mrs. G never fails to provide hilarious and honest stories. 
And the pictures of her little Karina are irresistible. 

Featured? Grab a button from the "button" page. 


Thanks for linking up! Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my post!! I love this link-up and look forward to it every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this! I'm already following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda...can you remove my link...? I linked it to the wrong blog. oops..pregnancy brain I guess. It won't let me change it. It's the penis one...imagine that. ahaah

    ReplyDelete