Monday, February 20, 2012

Target Trip - Spent $4.28


I hung on to the $3 Merona coupon that expires on 2/25 and watched the clearance racks for 70% off items. Today the long sleeve shirts I've been eyeing were marked down and I picked them up for 60 cents each! This is why it's so hard for me to buy clothes at full price (which I only do for my children and husband on occasion). 

Merona Top $14.99 - clearance $4.48
$3/1 Merona TQ 
$1.48

(3) Merona long sleeve tops $12.00 - clearance $3.60
$3/1 Merona TQ
$.60 each



(2) Steamfresh Corn - sale price $1.00 each
$1/2 Manufacturer Coupon
$.50 each

Spent - $4.28

If I paid full price for the shirts alone the total would be over 50 bucks! That's crazy.
FYI - I'm wearing the striped shirt right now and it is super comfy! Probably even more so because I know I only spent .60 cents on it and I won't get upset if it (inevitably) gets spit up on, "accidentally" drawn on, spilled on or used as a snot rag.

-Amanda

Couponing - Getting Started

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed! Where do you get these coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo girl nice job! Super cute shirts by the way. And snot shirt...that's the story of my week with my sick babies. My daughter seriously came over and sneezed on me. on purpose. haha..ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gin! The Merona coupon was on the Target Website - www.target.com. Go to the top right corner and click the coupon icon. There are some HOT HOT HOT coupons that came out this weekend. I LOVE the $1 off any Up and Up item $3 or more coupon. It is really handy for diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. The Frozen Veggie coupon was printed from coupons.com. Go to this post for more coupon info :)
    http://growingupgardner4.blogspot.com/2012/01/couponing-getting-started.html

    Natalie - that's exactly what's going on at my house - sick babies with lots of boogies. Hope your girls feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that grey stripped shirt too! I wear it at least once a week. I am super impressed with out well it retains it's shape! I however, spent like $4 on it and thought it was a good deal. I should have waited!!!!

    ReplyDelete