Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - with words.

I was feeling a little guilty about not taking any pictures of Noah's first time at the beach so we drove down this past weekend for some fun in the cold wind...err...sun.

So here is Noah at the beach!


It obviously wasn't too exciting. 
Water and sand. Awesome. Zzzzzzz.


Noelle had a great time, as always. Give this girl a bucket and a shovel and she'll play for hours.


It was an extra special trip because cousins Emma and Evan joined us!


They are so fun.
Side note: I just installed Instagram and am loving it!

and then, she {snapped}

10 comments:

  1. What a cute post! Love all the pics..seems that the little ones had a great time:) Thanks for sharing!:)
    Hope to see you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos. I'm so happy I hopped over to your lovely blog. Following along. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those three girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is what I like to do best at the beach - sleep. At least used to - before toddlers. What a cute photo of the girls. Love instagram - I am newly addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach is a great place to make memories, glad you were able to go back and get some terrific photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that shot of their little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the piggy shot on the beach! so adorable. I sadly, don't have an iphone or any other kind of i-thingie...so not instagram for me. Boo!

    ReplyDelete